Wednesday, December 31, 2014

To Forgive or Forget?

Its hard to accept when things go wrong and detachment is the only way out. I don't  really know how pride comes in when forgiveness is so hard to do. I've been hurt so much that the hole inside my heart can't seem to heal. They say time heals wounds but 3 years is not enough. 

Yes, I have been suffering for so long. Independency, self-reliance, and not having to trust someone made me create a new self that has become afraid to start relationships. How could I say to myself that I have finally moved on when I can't even take a single step forward? That I can't forgive someone whom I've had expected so much from?

This may seem dreamy but I would rather forget someone than forgive... Then wait for that perfect time to bump into each other and start a whole new friendship carrying nothing from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment